You guys asked, “Will keto coffee break a fast?”, so we ran the tests!
We spent four days testing the effects of these drinks on our blood ketones and glucose readings. We tested…
- Keto Coffee made with MCT Oil, Cream, & Butter
- Keto Coffee made with Coconut Oil, Cream, & Butter
- Coffee with Coconut Oil Only
These painful moments [pricking our fingers] are for you!
Read More “Will Keto Coffee Break Intermittent Fasting? We Ran the Tests!-Transcript”
People following my 0,1,2,3 Diet plan know I recommend a low-carb, high-fat diet.
This type of diet keeps hunger away and moves your body into a fat-burning state.
I get a lot of questions about which foods fall into the category of low-carb, high-fat.
In this post, I will answer this question by sharing my top five low-carb, high-fat foods that you can easily add to your daily diet!
Read More “Top 5 Low-Carb, High-Fat Foods That You Can Easily Add To Your Daily Diet!”
MCT oil is said to speed up weight loss, but does it work?
In this video, Drs. Keith and Becky explain how Keith started using MCT Oil to accelerate his fat loss. As you can see from the video, this was one of our first experiments to test how his body would react to MCT oil.
Read More “MCT Oil to Speed Up Fat Loss”
I wish I had some catchy mnemonic or easy trick that I could share with you to clearly explain how to tell a healthy fat from an unhealthy fat, but the reality is that fats are complicated.
We have to throw out all of the over-simplified facts that we’ve been taught about fats. For instance, we can no longer say the following.
Read More “Beginner’s Guide to Healthy Fats and Unhealthy Fats”
- Saturated fats are bad for you. Nope. In fact, coconut oil is a saturated fat that has many health benefits. Even butter is getting good press nowadays thanks to the popularity of products like Bulletproof Coffee.
- All saturated fats are solid at room temperature. Not all of them. MCT oil is a saturated fat but stays in liquid form even when it’s refrigerated.
- Polyunsaturated fats are best. The truth is polyunsaturated fats comprise some of the worst fats (i.e. vegetable oils) and best fats (i.e. omega-3 fatty acids).