Let’s Throw a Keto Party!.
Celebrate Your Special Occasion Without Suffering Consequences On The Scale
Fresh, savory, and fun keto-friendly recipes that are sure to be a hit, even with your high-carb friends!
Host a Great Party AND Stick to Your Low-Carb or Keto Diet
Eat a serving from each of the seven recipes and only consume 25 total carbs!
- SEVEN UNIQUE AND DELICIOUS RECIPES that will WOW your guest from appetizer to dessert! They’ll beg you for the recipes :).
- ZERO DEPRIVATION! Your friends and family won’t believe you when you tell them this is how you eat to lose weight!
- PERFECT NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN FOR YOUR KETO LIFESTYLE! Eat a serving from each recipe and you’ll get about 73% calories from fat, 19% from protein 8% from carbs. That’s the great keto ratio!
Here Are The Scrumptious Foods You’ll Be Serving…
You’re covered from appetizer to dessert!
Keto Bruschetta – Appetizer
Only 3 Carbs/Serving
Get the party started with bruschetta, which is fresh veggies and cream cheese served on a hearty slice of keto bread. You can make the recipe the night before and have this fresh appetizer ready to hand out to guest as soon as they arrive.
Cheese Steak Bake – Main Dish #1
Only 4 Carbs/Serving
The flavor explosion from the succulent pulled meat, vibrant vegetables and yummy cheese sauce in this main dish will leave your guests thinking they’re eating a high-quality Philly Cheese Steak.
Keto Pizza – Main Dish #2
Only 2 Carbs/Serving
My husband loves this recipe!!! Keith is a pizza connoisseur. Before he started his keto diet, the local pizza delivery guy knew him by name. It took a lot of experimenting to get our keto pizza right, but we are happy to say that we nailed this recipe!
Savory Keto Salad with Avocado Salad Dressing – Side Dish
Only 4 Carbs/Serving
Fiber and freshness are important components of a healthy low-carb diet. Your guest will love this light and refreshing complement to your party spread!
Only 1 Carbs/Serving
There’s no need to ruin a lovely salad with an unhealthy salad dressing. This zesty homemade salad dressing features the keto superfood…avocado.
Avocado Deviled Eggs – Side Dish
Only 1 Carbs/Serving
You’ll give new life to routine deviled eggs by making them with avocados. Eggs and avocados are two of the best foods for a nutritious low-carb lifestyle because of their healthy fats and high nutrient densities. This tasty recipe gives you both!
Keto Tandy Cakes – Dessert
Only 10 Carbs/Serving
When my brothers and I were growing up, Mom and Dad would take us to the local mini-mart after church for Tandy Kakes. This recipe recaptures the moist cake, creamy peanut butter, and decadent chocolate of those childhood treats without the diet-destroying carbs.
A Note from the Author
Most of you are familiar with my husband, Keith, who dramatically turned his life around by following a ketogenic diet.
Keith’s 80 pound (36.29 kg) weight loss changed our lives in so many positive ways. But, the change did not happen overnight. It took months for the weight to come off. Like everyone else, our lives are full of social events that present us with an array of tempting high-carb treats. For Keith to find success, we needed to find fun food. This collection of recipes is directly from our journey. Each recipe is a favorite in our home and will become a favorite for your family.
Not only will you use these recipes to host an unforgettable party, you’ll turn to them often to treat yourself as you continue to lose weight on your low-carb or keto diet.
As Keith (a pizza enthusiast) said after we perfected our keto pizza recipe, “This is pizza! I want to have this every weekend!“
Everything You Need is Provided
You’ll receive seven recipes that cover your party from appetizers to dessert. The recipes are measured using both American cups and metric grams and milliliters.
My list of five additional healthy, packaged low-carb snacks that you can buy, open, and serve to round out your keto party.
A complete grocery list that’s ready for you to print and take to the grocery store. Or, download the plan to your phone for a mobile list!
Is This Party Plan Right For You?
- Those interested in achieving long-term weight loss. This plan provides you with treats that won’t destroy your diet.
- Cooks of All Kinds. All cooks, from beginner to advanced, will appreciate these easy-to-follow and creative recipes
- World-Wide Foodies. Food lovers from all over the world can follow these recipes that are presented in both American cups and International measurements (i.e. grams & ml). (See grocery items below*)
- Cheese Lovers. Many of these delicious recipes owe their low-carb goodness to cheese making them perfect for those who love cheese.
- Vegetarians and Vegans. The recipes in this party plan contain animal products.
- Dairy-Sensitive Individuals. Many of the recipes contain cheese and/or cream.
- Individuals looking for a complete diet plan. This plan is a collection of recipes. It does not provide information on how to structure a complete weight loss diet. For that information, we recommend our Freedom Health Weight Loss Coaching Program*.
Note that the Keto Party Plan is a stand-alone product. The recipes are not found in the coaching program or other diet plans.
Note: Digital downloads, such as this Keto Party Plan cannot be returned and are therefore non-refundable.