[Guest Post By Miodrag Kablinovic]
Imagine food that helps you to lose weight, prevent disease, boost your overall health and taste terrific.
It must be extremely expensive or magic, right? No!
You don’t have to visit your doctor or buy supplements. Just go to your grocery store and buy a bunch of different berries.
Berries are special because they contain a high amount of phytochemicals.
Read More “Why You Should Eat More Berries – From Disease Protection to Weight Loss”
[Guest Post by Rob Smith]
Many people struggle with digestive problems, and often get conflicting advice as to the best ways to resolve them.
In this article, we’ll look at some of the more common problems, and consider exercise as a potential solution.
Specifically, we’ll cover:
Read More “Exercises to Help Digestion – Simple Exercises That Calm Digestive Issues”
- Common digestive problems
- Exercises to help digestion
- How it fits with a healthy diet
Your hormones play a major role in your ability to lose weight, so what do you do if you’re a man or woman with a hormonal imbalance?
The answer might be hiding in plain sight and as close as your kitchen.
In this post, we explore how you can balance hormones by eating more fat.
When you learn how to get the right fats into your diet in the right amounts, you’ll reset your hormones and unlock your body’s fat-burning metabolism.
Read More “Balance Hormones by Eating More Fat & Get Better Fat Loss”
Are you interested in the Bright Line Eating Boot Camp or the Bright Line Eating Diet but want to know what others are saying about them?
I’ve put together an extensive Bright Line Eating Reviews post for you.
This review includes actual member concerns and praises gathered from more than 1,700 forum posts, official FAQ posted by Bright Line Eaters, and three Facebook live broadcasts.
Read More “Bright Line Eating Reviews – Weight Loss, Cost, Discounts, Difficulty”
I wish I had some catchy mnemonic or easy trick that I could share with you to clearly explain how to tell a healthy fat from an unhealthy fat, but the reality is that fats are complicated.
We have to throw out all of the over-simplified facts that we’ve been taught about fats. For instance, we can no longer say the following.
Read More “Beginner’s Guide to Healthy Fats and Unhealthy Fats”
- Saturated fats are bad for you. Nope. In fact, coconut oil is a saturated fat that has many health benefits. Even butter is getting good press nowadays thanks to the popularity of products like Bulletproof Coffee.
- All saturated fats are solid at room temperature. Not all of them. MCT oil is a saturated fat but stays in liquid form even when it’s refrigerated.
- Polyunsaturated fats are best. The truth is polyunsaturated fats comprise some of the worst fats (i.e. vegetable oils) and best fats (i.e. omega-3 fatty acids).